[Diabetes-talk] How often do Type II's Test?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Feb 7 00:39:44 UTC 2011

Dotty:

You're bang on-target.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dorothea Martin
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 2:09 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] How often do Type II's Test?

Hello, all,
A question for the type II's on this list:  How often do you test your
blood sugar? I'm being advised verbally by sighted diabetics that once
or twice a week is enough, once the blood sugar is more or less in the
normal range. My response is to say that if I only tested once or twice
a week, that I would hardly expect it to remain in the normal range. I
insist on testing once a day at the very minimum, generally at least
twice or three times. What do you think? My intuition is telling me to
keep on with the testing no matter how much plastic I use up, but I
would like your thoughts. Thanks.
Dotty Martin