[Diabetes-talk] question?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:42:00 UTC 2011

that has nothing to do with being blind or diabetic, the state has to help with that.  used to be called welfare, now it is called government assistance.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.