[Diabetes-talk] Cooking question to make a recipe morediabetes friendly

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 00:31:48 UTC 2011

I agree with Mike.  If you enjoy something, go for it-- just balance out
your diet for the day.  If you want a meal high in carbs, cut back on
your carb choices during other meals.

If you are an insulin-dependent diabetic, and you follow a regimen where
you use a sliding scale with carb choices, you would, of course, just
count your carbs for that meal and follow suit.