[Diabetes-talk] Cooking question to make a recipe morediabetesfriendly

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 21 02:45:59 UTC 2011

Julie,

Yes you have to register for NFB Newsline. The registration is very simple.
If you would like to have any help, please write me off-line. As your
connection to Newsline is related to Mike's suggestion to read the quarterly
magazine, the link to the website is:

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Newspapers_by_Phone.asp

To learn about NFB-NEWSLINE® , the free electronic newspaper service, call
(866) 504-7300.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net