[Diabetes-talk] question

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Wed Feb 23 01:00:26 UTC 2011

Last week, as unbelievable as it is, I had a bout with the flu.  Th is both
after and in spite of the vaccination against it which I have also had.

I guess you could call it a two for one shot.  The reason for my question is
that at one point, I was running a major fever which included chilling so
badly that I couldn't keep my hands steady enough to even test.  If this ver
happens again, what should I do until things settle down?  Any ideas would
be much appreciated.  \

Paul