[Diabetes-talk] suggestion for testing help

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Fri Feb 25 16:40:46 UTC 2011

These are wonderful suggestions for a spouse, but it is really bad when you
have a husband that passes out when he is close to a needle.  I try to
understand what he feels
and what he goes through when it comes to needles.  I have been sick a
couple of times and when I need to take my sugar I just take my time.
Anita
e-mail and facebook:
abbrown6211 at charter.net
skype: