[Diabetes-talk] suggestion for testing help

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 25 22:48:52 UTC 2011

I am pleased this is working out well for you.
Our diet is the same here, if you want to call it that.
I didn't have to change allot of my cooking for that I am grateful.
I just adjusted how my husband was eating.
He did lots of fat foods, that I will fix from time to time.
Most of the time my foods are baked or casseroles.
Again I'm pleased this is working out for you.