[Diabetes-talk] I just had a visit from Greg Santulli from Advanced Diabetic Solutions

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:49:50 UTC 2011

Greg Santulli is the President of Advanced Diabetic Solutions, one of the suppliers that has worked closely with the NFB of NY, and NJ, and other states as well.

He comes up to NY a few times a year, and I need new diabetic shoes and came to fit me wonderfully.

As you all may or may not know, I have been advertising them on the about us page on Echevarriatravel.com and have also serviced individual employees on travel, and have become very close to all of them, especially Tina Rockwell and Greg.  Jordan Benis will be working with the DAN of NY State over the next few months with conference calls.  Mindy Jacobsen is working out the details, but I believe our first conference call is March 9th.

He was filling me in on some updates on the Solo Meter, and they will have the newest upgrade at the National Convention, so if you are attending the Convention stop by the Advanced Diabetic Solutions Table and let them know who you are.

It is good to get face time with the suppliers, whether you use them or not.  ADS is a very personable company, and enjoy working with them tremendously.

They carry the Solo Meter and they have told the company that makes solo meter all our likes and dislikes and the company that makes solo meter is listening and working with ADS and us to get the best meter out there.

So they are listening as long as you let them know what you think are things that are needed on the meter.

Just wanted to give you some ideas of what is going on.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel
Affiliated as an Independent Contract with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.