[Diabetes-talk] Intro & Question

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 17:42:34 UTC 2011

Hi All,

My name is Steve Cook from SC.  My doctor has informed me that my sugar was
high after 2 different checks.  I also checked it during Christmas while at
my parents and it was 140 fasting first thing in the morning.

Where is a good resource where I can find information on what different
types of food for me to eat for breakfast, lunch and supper?  My doctor also
told me if I lose 10 to 15 pounds I would be fine.  I have started taking
metformin (SP) to assist with my sugar being so high.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve & Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003