[Diabetes-talk] Hello from a new member

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 3 01:17:21 UTC 2011

Hello
I'm pleased you learned about you becoming a diabetic, if you felt
badly and went to see what was happening with your health.
My name is Dar, and you can write to me as well if you wish to ask any
questions.
I'm not a pro but I can share what is working for me.
My email address is
dmgina at samobile.net
I know all here know more about this than I,
they will share as well.
Let us know the speech you are using.
I'm with serotek, but many folks work with jaws.
Hope this helps.