[Diabetes-talk] Braille reading ability after diagnosis

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Jan 5 03:04:19 UTC 2011

Julie, the best way to get blood out of your fingers is supposed to
be by pricking the side of the finger, not the flat part. It took me
a long time to get the nerve to prick my index fingers because I too
was worried about braille reading. But now I've beat up on my other
fingers for so long that suddenly those index fingers are looking
awfully attractive. And there has been no damage to my
braille-reading ability. It is definitely the neuropathy that messes
with the ability to read braille, something which I have avoided so
far, thank goodness. So relax and enjoy yourself and do the best you can.
Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407