[Diabetes-talk] Talking Blood Glucose Meters

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Fri Jan 7 17:30:34 UTC 2011

Currently, there are two that I know of:  one is the Prodigy voice, which I
have and its totally accessible, and the second is the solo B, I think, but
that one I have had no experience with, but I know of others on this list
who have.
There is also a meter called the Prodigy autocode, but it's not totally
accessible, and the only reason I mention it to you is that if you order the
prodigy voice, make sure that the supplier doesn't try to switch things on
you.
Hope this helps.

Paul