[Diabetes-talk] Responses to talking blood glucosemeters and breakfasts

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Sun Jan 9 02:31:27 UTC 2011

I will investigate why you didn't receive a CD.  I know they recently updated our audio instructional manual.  I will post as soon as I have an answer.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Director, DME Sales
704.285.6425
Mobile: 704-458-9400
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.