[Diabetes-talk] ear phones

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 12 22:24:31 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike,
We don't have that pair just yet.
We do have something that you can use to plug in and turn down volume.
I never thought of the stario ear phones being used for the prodigy or
any machine like this.
I thought it would be just for the one ear peace.
Wich is what the one set of ear phones was bought for.
Thanks I will keep this in mind.