[Diabetes-talk] Question about Accu-chek Voicemate

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 3 23:53:12 UTC 2011

Veronica is correct. Roche no longer makes the AccuChek VoiceMate. It was fully accessible. But you can no longer buy one. The Prodigy Voice and
Solo V2 are the only two fully-accessible meters I am aware are available currently here in the U.S. Two Prodigy Voice look-alikes, the VocalPoint from Medical Specialties one from ForaCare may be available here also.

Mike