[Diabetes-talk] Question about Accu-chek Voicemate

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sat Jul 9 17:57:57 UTC 2011

Well Debbie My Dear, I don't know who told your friend what.  But that
accuchek voice-wagon along with its paraphernalia has been discontinued.
Gotta tell that friend of yours whoever told him/her about the accuchek
voice-wagon, needs to get their head out of the clouds and gasses from all
the other planets.  Because, on this planet, the accuchek has been
discontinued.

Bern