[Diabetes-talk] 2011 NFB Bolotin Award

Jerry Munden jerrym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Jul 12 19:07:59 UTC 2011

Dr. Marc Maurer

President

The National Federation of the Blind

1800 Johnson Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

Dear Dr. Maurer:

Again, I am very humbled and honored to be recognized with the 2011 National Federation of the Blind Bolotin Award. It is a privilege to strive to continue in the great work that Dr. Jacob Bolotin began. I can assure you that Prodigy(r) and I will be 110% committed to do our best in making the accessible medical products you requested medical manufacturing companies to pursue in the NFB Resolution 2010-21.

The speech you gave at the closing banquet was quite compelling and Prodigy and I are more motivated than ever to see that the best accessible medical products are available now, to all, at a reasonable cost.

Prodigy is excited about collaborating on the development of a revolutionary talking pill bottle - which requires no add-ons or hardware -- that will be available at the same cost as other pill bottles for non-vision impaired people - Free with the standard cost of the prescription!  We'll be happy to pass on information from Voice Rx Inc(tm) when that opportunity is available to the market.

I will work closely in the days ahead with Mike Freeman, President of the NFB Diabetes Action Network Group, Joanne Wilson, and each of the NFB State Presidents as these new products become available.

Your Partner in Accessible Innovation,

Jerry Munden                         t 704.285.6454
VP of Business Development     c 704.962.1243
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC406F.FFC99410]
Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 450
Charlotte, NC 28269
1.800.366.5901
jerrym at prodigymeter.com<jerrym at prodigymeter.com%20> │ www.prodigymeter.com<http://www.prodigymeter.com/prodigymeters/index.php>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission