[Diabetes-talk] Issues at Orlando Airport July 10th with me, insulin pump and guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:36:22 UTC 2011

Well Veronica I did call it, I searched for the airport that it happened at, and left a message for the manager of the TSA office at the Orlando Airport. I can help with this in the future.

I will be putting this information on the Travel and Tourism Division website once we have someone to work with to get it up and running, I will be posting information on the travel and tourism website, which I have been doing since coming home from convention, but we at the TandT Division need more than myself to be involved with issues and traveling.

We need members as well. I hope to put links as well to NAGDU and DAN and other travel tips being diabetics. So come and enjoy the fun.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.