[Diabetes-talk] Back to the solo v2

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:08:43 UTC 2011

You might also have some  bad strips, a number of things going on, but first get yourself to the dr.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.