[Diabetes-talk] FW: SendThisFile File Notification

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jul 18 15:20:20 UTC 2011

Mike this may sound silly to you and that is good,
this is the first time I have ever heard your voice, and wow you
conduct yourself quite well.
Keep up the swell work.
I turned off the recording when all were visiting.
Can you share on the list, what was said on behalf of Prodigy?
I sure would appreciate it.
yes I would love to be on a conference call once a month.
I really enjoyed the lady who gave the talk on nutrition.
One thing I would myself like to see covered, is with medicines.
At this time I am taking something not sure who is doing this, causing
constipation.
Even though eating roughage doesn't do the trick.
I am still under the care of my doctor, but thought if others might be
having the same problem, how do they solve it.
I took grape juice this morning, and it is helping.
Just some thoughts.
Thanks