[Diabetes-talk] Has this been done before

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:16:17 UTC 2011

Dar heart transplants have been done many times in the past, but because of the limited amount of organs to transplant there is a long waiting list.

Being someone who is a transplant patient, a kidney, you can receive from living donors, but a heart, you have to wait for someone to die first.

I am also with the Organ Donor Program, to get people to become organ donors once they pass on as well. I speak when I can about it from experience.

There are more people needed organs in this country then there are donors.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.