[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:49:16 UTC 2011

And A1C only shows the average for 3 months, it doesn't show the doctor what you are doing on a daily or weekly thing, maybe during breakfast you aren't eating enough or touch much, maybe you were sick one day but not the next.

She the doctors have a write to ask, you are there patient, same with the pharmacies.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.