[Diabetes-talk] Speaking of Prodigy...

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:27:34 UTC 2011

Yeah, so speaking of Prodigy, what happened to the release of the fully
accessible pump in early 2011?  According to my sense of time, we are
right at the middle mark for 2011 and no news- crickets chirping.

I understand it takes time for these things to arrive on the market
especially when dealing with the FDA, but when a company gives a date,
one is to assume it will arrive around that timeframe.

And my understanding is that Prodigy has been promising an accessible
pump for years now, and teasing us with release dates, but we, at least
me, never seem to be provided with info explaining why it doesn't
release even when a date has been stated.

I brought this up to the new nutritionist I met during my last
endocrinology appointment, and she had no clue what I was talking about.
I understand she is but one person, but she was not aware Prodigy had
any intention of releasing a fully accessible pump.

So curious if anyone has heard much about this, or why we were given a
confirmation of 2011, but nothing has happened at all- not even
explanations for why a delay.  Just curious.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at