[Diabetes-talk] New Edition of ADA's Complete Guide to diabetes

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 28 03:02:16 UTC 2011

MMM ... I believe the aDA Guide has some info on this. And there's always
Dr. William Palonski's book "Diabetes Burnout: what To Do When You Can't
Take It Anymore" which is available from RFB&D -- I mean Learning Ally
(groan). Or are you looking for discussion of the possible link between
diabetes and depression? You might look at
<http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com> for discussion of psychology as it
relates to diabetes.

Mike