[Diabetes-talk] Need Tips for Lowering A1C

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Jun 17 13:11:09 UTC 2011

Hello, Mike, could you send it to me also? It sounds close to what I
have come to in my own mind. I decided that saying that a particular
food was off limits would just make me concentrate on that food. I take
a virtual dessert coupon every Sunday. I can either use it on Sunday or
save it for some other day during the week. Of course, I have to get  a
second opinion from my best friend, the meter, before I cash that
coupon in. I have also learned to tell people who tell me what I cannot
eat that they are either wrong or that their advice is not called for.
Dotty Martin