[Diabetes-talk] medicare?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:25:00 UTC 2011

If you use a Medical Supplier and not you local walgreens, you don't have to do that, you can have it mailed to you every month. You also get a 90 day supply.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.