[Diabetes-talk] DAN and National

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 26 18:33:50 UTC 2011

Howdy gang...
Ya thought I forgot, didn't you?
Well, I didn't.
Just waiting to make sure everyone knows their schedules for working at the Independence Market and other tables in the exhibit hall.

We have 57 pairs of the Mickey Mouse earrings to sell at the DAN table this year at National.  The hours the exhibit hall is open are as follows:
Monday, July 4=11am to 5pm
Tuesday, July 5=9am to 5pm
Wednesday, July 6=Noon to 1:45pm
and 7pm to 10pm
Thursday, July 7= Noon to 1:45pm
and 7pm to 9pm

It would be wonderful if you could commit to a minimum of 2 hours.  I am hoping those of you who have not volunteered before will volunteer this year.

The earrings are $10 a pair. (MUCH cheaper than what they go for in Disney World!!!) DAN gets $6 and I get $4, as I need to get my original investment back.  I will be in charge of the money at the beginning and end of every shift, making sure you have enough change, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I will see you in Orlando!
Diane