[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:30:25 UTC 2011

I just asked my nurse educator about that, and she has yet to hear of
any release date.  She always keeps her eye on stuff like this.

I currently use a pump, but it would be great to have full access to a
pump.

Hopefully it will release soon and it will work just as well as models
on the market currently.