[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:00:04 UTC 2011

We have so much to do, but I hope we continue to break barriers, and
maybe one day, people will listen when we talk; maybe one day we will no
longer be considered the freak show, or the amazing blind people with
magical abilities.  Maybe one day, we will be accepted as whole human
beings.

Sorry, just ranting!  *smile*