[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 2 16:45:32 UTC 2011

Ladies, how are you wearing your pumps?
I read at some point where folks have had fanny packs for them,
Or made an inside pocket to carry it.
Just interested.
How easy is the pump to get to.
Also can you buy the cartridges filled, so you can just put in the
refill, with out filling anything?
Just like the Pin I'm using?
Did you take this off at night?
Do you try to fill your pump at home so you are not caught out having
to do this, and the pump makes a sound that would scare folks thinking
you are in some kind of trouble, when all it is for the moment
refilling the pump?
Thanks,
If you would like to write me off list, you sure can.
Thanks again.
dmgina at samobile.net is my email address.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina