[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:08:11 UTC 2011

question, if I may ask, my doctor and diabetic educator has trained me to take it before eating, not after eating.

Being Diabetic we should still watch what we eat, we are prone to be overweight, and insulin is not a fix all, we still have to watch our carbs, and exercise.

I am just curious. I have been diabetic since the age of 13 that I know of, and I have type 1, and was always told to check sugars before I eat, and to check an hour after I eat in case of not giving enough.

I agree that L a n t u s, has helped me for many years, then they came out with the pens, but now with the pump it is going to be a challenge at first but my numbers should go down.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394