[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:28:19 UTC 2011

no Dar, the actual part of the pump is attached 2 inches from your belly button on either side of your stomach/abdomen area.

so no you would not have to lift up your dress. I would if my dress doesn't have buttons or if I am in an area with other people, I would just do it in the bathroom, most of the time I am doing it, Nelson says it looks like someone is checking there cellphone, so they probably wouldn't even notice.

My daughter has had the pump for at least 5 years now, and she loves it.

Very active doesn't come out unless you sweat a lot but they do have if you need it something to cover it.  But you can go in the shower and swimming without it falling off.

you change it every 3 days, so you usually will do it about the same time, so if you are out, you know when you get home you have to change the sets.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394