[Diabetes-talk] insulin pumps

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:09:31 UTC 2011

yes the insulin pump does delivery continuously, minute drops similar to what our body produces which is called basal, the Bollus is given before a meal or a larger amount it there is not enough in your system at that time.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394