[Diabetes-talk] A Metformin Question

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Thu Mar 3 15:45:17 UTC 2011

It was not my doctor. my doctor told me that she had never heard that.  It
was a friend of mine he has been Diabetic for several years.  He told me
that he told his doctor about his research and his doctor then removed him
off of Metformin.  I haven't been able to find anything about memory loss
and neither has my doctor.  That is why I asked because me and this person
spoke once again an he still says that Metformin causes memory loss.

Anita
e-mail and facebook:
abbrown6211 at charter.net
skype: