[Diabetes-talk] A Metformin Question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 4 02:27:22 UTC 2011

Paul,
When I start to get tired, it is hard for me to think of what I was
writing about.
That drives me crazy.
Don't think it has anything to do with the met foreman though.
My friend was telling me that met foreman does cause one to gain weight.
She felt as closely I watch what I eat, she didn't feel it had to do
with food as the met foreman.
My friend is a dietition.
She shared that in all restraunts had to have menus for us to follow.
I didn't remember this unless it was shared with me and I forgot.
Gee was it the met foreman?
Smile.