[Diabetes-talk] An excellent idea

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 4 04:57:14 UTC 2011

With respect, I don't think this list is of sufficiently high traffic to
warrant use of digest mode which is, if truth be told, primarily for sighted
folks who can glance down thru messages to find that which is of interest.

And asking people to delete quoted material is as spitting into the wind; it
ain't gonna happen.

Mike