[Diabetes-talk] New York State Conference call tonight March 9th

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:16:29 UTC 2011

For those of you in the New York Area, you are welcome to join us tonight for our first conference call.

Greetings Friends,

As most of you will remember, Wednesday night, March 9, at 7:30 PM, we begin our series with Jordan Benis nurse practitioner and CEO of ADVANCED DIABETIC SOLUTIONS.  This time, we will have a discussion of Diabetes -- what it is, what its complications are, and the beginnings of what we can do about it.  These discussions will last for about an hour and will occur every 2 months throughout this year.  They will be completely opened to our questions and we will steer the topics after the May call which will be about food choices.

In May, with your permission, we might invite the New Jersey DAN to join us.  This should be an exciting educational opportunity for us and I look forward to speaking with you all on Wednesday.

My apologies to you, Donna.  I don't have a phone number for you, although I remember taking one at the convention.  My BrailleNote is trying to obsoless so they can sell me an Apex, I think, so I do lose material from time to time.

We have other members who don't have email, but will be joining us, but if you have friends or relatives who are interested in the topic, they are welcome to attend the discussion.  At the end, I would like to speak with you all in order to determine our direction for the latter part of the year.

The call-in info is as follows:

Dial
(1-866) 910-4857
Participant code
529647# (the number sign means POUND and follows the code)

Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.  Talk to you Wednesday evening.

All The Best,
Mindy

Cantor, Dr. Mindy Jacobsen
First Vice President