[Diabetes-talk] A Metformin Question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:34:30 UTC 2011

Thank you Mike!!

See you in Orlando

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

  From: Mike Freeman<mailto:k7uij at panix.com>
  To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind<mailto:diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] A Metformin Question

  Right on, Cheryl!!!!!

  Mike Freeman
  sent from my iPhone

  >>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/awheeler65%40<http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/awheeler65%40<http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/awheeler65%40%3Chttp://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/awheeler65%40>>