[Diabetes-talk] question?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Mar 29 22:45:35 UTC 2011

Not to mention, a healthcare plan was passed by Congress, most of
which hasn't taken effect yet. If there's something you don't like,
contact your representatives. There is quite a campaign going on to
try to get MediCare to cover continuous glucose monitoring systems
and that's what needs to happen. Absent that, I agree with keeping
certain types of political discussions away from here. They're not
facts and they're not useful.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407