[Diabetes-talk] Fw: New York State Medicaid not paying for Prodigy or Solo Meter Supplies

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 19:19:43 UTC 2011

Andy:

I am posting this to the main board, nothing is hidden and shouldn't be.  I appreciate your help.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.