[Diabetes-talk] ScriptTalker, another discouraging development

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Fri May 13 03:10:39 UTC 2011

Mike,
 would you please share with us how you keep track of your prescriptions,
the reorder number etc.?
 I do have a sighted husband but find I'd much prefer to take care of my own
meds myself.. reorder, reading  script, the pamphlet etc.
 I know certain readers do OK for pamphlets, but the roundness of script
bottles makes it difficult to get a good read on that info.
 It would be great to know how you successfully do this?
 Thanks so much!
 Tamera