[Diabetes-talk] ScriptTalker, another discouraging development

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 11:53:44 UTC 2011

I agree with Tamera, I have a sighted husband as well, he works all day and over time, why should we have to read it when there is a device out there to help not only us, but the elderly as well, so that we don't over dose. None of my pharmacies here in NY do it, even my insurance doesn't cover it.  We need to let our government officials know what is out there for us or they won't understand what we need, maybe while we are encouraging our insurance companies to work on getting us access to out meters and strips, that we bring out devices, have our medical suppliers who say that they are working with us to help the blind, take a day out of there jobs, and go with us on appointments and give them demonstrations on how these things work and how we need these things for our daily lives.

right now I have to like the rest and fill out my weekly box of medication with hubby and do all the medication I am on and they are a lot since I take anti rejection medications for my transplant, but what do I do when like a few weeks ago drop the box and all the pills fell on the floor, what then, my husband works sometimes to 9pm at night, I have to take my meds at a certain time.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.