[Diabetes-talk] ScriptTalker, another discouraging development

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri May 13 12:34:02 UTC 2011

Hi, my husband Gary and I are both  blind, and there for must be able to
handle our own meds plus kids medicines. The first time with a medicine we
have the directions read either by our pharmacist, delivery guy, or a
reader. We then use a Braille dymo labeler to label the bottle, and possibly
if it is needed to be taken more than once, we also put a number on it. If
you only take a couple of medicines you just may be able to rubber band a
bottle and tape another. This does not work for us as there are to many.

Debbie