[Diabetes-talk] looking into all states and insurance companies

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 13:24:14 UTC 2011

President Freeman and all:

I understand that the members of the Washington State Affiliate doesn't seem to have any problems at the time with respect to getting there strips, meters and any other supplies by the Washington State Insurance Companies.

But NY, Nebraska, Ohio, so far have issues, and I think yes we should set a stand here to all together for the people who cannot get these things.

If there wasn't so much a problem then why put forth a resolution last year at the convention all of a sudden this is no longer an issue in some minds.

Again, DAN I believe has one of the largest numbers of members as a Division within the NFB, and that many either do not post or subscribe to our talk list, and I believe that I will be writing an article for the Braille Monitor and possibly other magazines that offer access to the blind, and have already posted over facebook, and my personal blog, and will be in my e-newsletters as well.

Please remember folks, that because it is not happening in your state yet, it can happen there as well.

If you are on this list and do not want to post to the list, you can post to me off list, I am taking just lists of insurance companies, and states where this is happening, if you want to give you personal story of this as well that is fine, it will help and we can keep you name anonymous or we can use your real name it will not go against you it will only make the issue stronger.

Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.