[Diabetes-talk] DAN member in the Arlington, VA Area?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 11:36:06 UTC 2011

You might want to recommend to her to contact the mentoring program of the NFB. I remember Ed Bryant doing that for me, and that is how I got in touch with David Stayer.

I am also on the program as a mentor.

http://www.nfblink.org/<http://www.nfblink.org/>

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.