[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy voice/solo V

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 14:44:58 UTC 2011

I am wanting to know when the last update was made to the prodigy  voice meter?  I went to the solo V, and while I feel after a couple of years my readings are much more in line with my A1C.. which was my concern with the prodigy, and that it notified me of insufficient blood. Of course it does not have a few things the prodigy meter  offered.
 but now that I have had it with  ADS, and the BS of what they send me and charge my insurance...  I'd like to know if prodigy has made any   significant improvements, as  getting my supplies is much more accessible then for the solo, making  it better for  competitive business and  for the consumer.
Unless someone can direct me to another resource for buying the strips and such then ADS only?

Tamera