[Diabetes-talk] Please Read My Live Well Column

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:52:51 UTC 2011

 Hello,

Please read my Live Well blog column at:

http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/2011/10/13/meet-the-blind/

I blog about Meet the Blind Month. Please note that one of the end paragraphs is missing the beginning section of the first sentence. I'm not sure what happened, or why my editor has yet to fix this though I've asked her to remedy it. This is not how my original is, but something must have happened when it was posted to the website. Anyway, wanted to point this out, and as always, thank you for the support

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
bpollpeter at hotmail.com

LiveWellNebraska.com