[Diabetes-talk] Wow!!! Guess everyone is awake now???

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 12:28:54 UTC 2011

Greetings Veronica!

So glad to hear from you!  Thank you also for your perception/comment here!
Great contribution to this!!  We've all got something here in that no matter
what Prodigy might or might not be guilty of, there are a whole lot of hands
in this charade:  Prodigy, solo, Roch, all the other meter/pump  makers out
there, all under the rule of the "almighty" FDA???  And unfortunately, we
still don't have a pump that we were promised from any of them.  Yet, they
don't seem to give a rip because they aren't the consumers waiting for it.
We're the ones chomping at the bit for it.  I, myself am not a pumper but
I'm not sure I wouldn't be if there wasn't something out there worth my time
and energy.

At this point Gang, I'd really like to take this time to thank you again.
I've learned so much from all of you; pumpers/non-pumpers alike.  I have
really enjoyed the comradory here from everyone!  Guess that's why I
consider us family here!

Have a great day gang!

Bern