[Diabetes-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Join Artificial Pancreas Petition Today

Debbie Fredericks catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 18:24:50 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Hasan Shah, JDRF Advocacy" <advocacy at jdrf.org>
To: catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Wed, October 5, 2011 9:44:25 AM
Subject: Join Artificial Pancreas Petition Today

ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS
 JDRF    Fwd to a Friend>>

Morning Debbie,I hope you saw my email last night and you’re ready to help us
kick off the Artificial Pancreas Advocacy Campaign (APAC) today! You can start
by joining a petition asking the FDA to make sure the artificial pancreas (AP)
is available as soon as possible.

We need as many people to add their name to this petition as possible, please
click the ‘Fwd to a Friend’ link above and share this email with your family and
friends.

Once you submit the petition, please be sure to ‘Like’ or tweet our petition
page so you can share your support with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments by emailing advocacy at jdrf.org,
and I’ll keep you up-to-date on what’s next. Read this Advocacy blog post for
more background on our APAC efforts.

Hasan Shah
JDRF Advocacy

Unsubscribe from receiving email, or change your email preferences.

nonprofit software