[Diabetes-talk] My hat's Off To You Jim!!!

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:30:10 UTC 2011

Actually, I saw a report on a study using insulin through a nose spray
to treat people with memory loss, or prone to memory loss. It is still
in early, early stages, but they think it could be a treatment for
Alzeimers. Interesting tid-bit. Smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: